The Intrepid Fallen Heroes Fund builds critically-needed centers for treating United States military personnel suffering the effects of traumatic brain injury and post-traumatic stress. Please join us in this very special mission to help the military heroes who have sacrificed so much in service to our nation by contributing to this effort.
Click here if you’d like to make a recurring donation.
Mail-In Donation Form
If you prefer to mail a check, please print and include the Mail-In Donation Form found here.
Other Ways to Give
- Planned Giving: Leave your footprint on the future. Ensure that support for our service members will continue here.
- IRA Donations: A tax-free option for donors 70½ or older. Find out more here.
- Donor Advised Funds: A convenient, tax-efficient way to maximize charitable giving. More info here.
- Stock/Securities Donations: Find wiring instructions for donated stocks here.
- Checking Account Donations: Eliminate credit card processing fees and give directly from a checking account here.
- Employer Matching Gifts: To find out if your company has a matching gift policy for charitable contributions, click here.
- Vehicle Donations: Donations to the Vehicles for Veterans program benefit the Intrepid Fallen Heroes Fund. To get started click here.
For Your Reference